Your privacy is important to us. Uniflora will never sell, rent or share your personal information to/with any third party. Personal information is collected solely for Uniflora to use in communicating with you and for delivery of orders.
What information do we gather and how?
Depending on how you interact with us, we might collect some or all of the following information:
• Your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and billing information
• Gender and birth date, if provided
• Products purchased and occasion type
• Recipient’s names, addresses and telephone numbers
• Other information you provide to us willingly
• The information you provide us with might be collected by us even if an order, registration, or other process is started but not completed or otherwise cancelled.
We collect information through our website, e-mails, telephone and social media applications including when you place an order or send us an inquiry such as quotation request for any of our services (including but not limited to Pots & Planters, Growlights, Green Walls, Green Roof’s, Flower Delivery and Subscription Services).